Just Host Web Hosting Help
How to set Email Signatures in Webmail
Our webmail options allows customers to set up custom signatures for their email responses.
Creating Email Signature in Roundcube
- Log in to Webmail.
- Select Roundcube if not already your default webmail.
- Click on "Settings" at the top right side of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the "Identities" Tab.
- Double click on the email address that you want to create a signature for.
- Complete the form including the Signature Box.
- Select Save.
Creating Email Signature in Horde
- Log in to Webmail.
- Select Horde if not already your default webmail.
- Click on the Gear Icon>Preferences>Mail.
- Click Personal Information.
- Select the Default Identity.
- Add your signature in the Signature Box.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Recommended Help ContentInstructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail
This article outlines how to access your email online through Just Host webmail.
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Related Help ContentGeneral Instructions on how to use the spam folder with webmail
How to setup your Just Host-hosted email address with an email application.
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forwKnowledgebase Article 559,661 views tags: email exceeded mailbox outlook quota receive receiving send sender unable
How to install RoundCube Webmail on your website.
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
How to setup email on a Blackberry device
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.