Glance is a screen sharing application that allows us to provide you with quick, quality assistance. With this tool, support agents will be able to view your screen in real-time to direct your actions as needed to resolve issues.
How to Share your Screen
- Once logged into your account, navigate to our Remote Help page.
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service, then click Accept. The download will begin automatically.
- Click on the downloaded file and allow the file to run.
- After running the Glance file, a popup window will appear with a session code.
Note: If you do not see a pop-up with a session code, try refreshing the page or click Having Trouble? to find a prompt to start Glance.
- Provide your support agent with the session code. Once entered, they will be able to see your screen and provide more personalized assistance.
- To end the session, click on the red X "END" button.
Recommended Help Content
How can I fix problems with Office 365 and Outlook?
How do I remotely connect using a database management software?
General Email issues where should I start?
Related Help Content
When you purchase a theme subscription you get access to Seller Support, the Theme Seller’s support forum. From there you can contact the theme developer for help with general theme-related issues.
How do I Whitelist my IP Address? I can't log into MySQL from a remote computer using a MySQL admin tool (phpMyAdmin, Navicat, MySQLFront, MySQL-Admin, etc).
How to run cron jobs at a specific "local" date and time.
tags: cron time
How can I change the reported Time Zone using PHP?
Please have your account name, domain name, and primary email address handy when contacting support so we can assist you quickly. Need help? This article will explain how to prepare for and contact support.
Can't receive emails? Here are a few things to try.
To view your stats, scroll down to the Logs section of the cPanel Here are different programs that can be used to view your stats. We most recommend awstats When you select your stats program, you ma
Clients in China are unable to view my website. My website's content doesn't contain any objectionable material.