Just Host Web Hosting Help
Powerful Mobile Apps Made Easy
AppMachine empowers you to build an app easily. You don’t need to be a programmer, a nerd, or a geek to make your own app!
Using an easy and friendly interface, you can gather resources together to help you build an app. AppMachine uses a powerful search engine that gathers data from Facebook, Twitter, your website(s), etc. and lays it out so that you can assemble your app as desired using their pre-built "blocks" of code. You can also upload your own content and completely customize everything, including colors, layout, design, and pages.
Once you are ready to publish your app, AppMachine will guide you through the process step-by-step.
- Auto App Builder: Enter your site URL or Facebook page and AppMachine scans and gathers content to create your perfect app automatically for you.
- No Coding Required:You don't have to be an expert developer to create a professional, native app. AppMachine utilizes over 30 “blocks” of pre-built code so you can incorporate the functionality you want in minutes
- iOS, Android & Windows: Design your app once and instantly publish to every mobile platform and app store. Future changes and regular updates couldn’t be easier.
- 100% Customizable: Control every aspect of your app. Pick different layouts and templates and finesse every menu, image, and color, down to the very pixel.
- Complete Documentation: Get insight, guidance, help and instruction with a comprehensive knowledge base that addresses every aspect of AppMachine.
- Live Preview: Make changes and witness them in real-time within AppMachine. You get a full test drive with their Preview App for iOS, Android, & Windows.
- Affordable Plans: Start building your app for FREE, and when you’re ready to publish your app we offer affordable monthly and yearly plans!
Sign Up Today!
Are there any additional costs?
Publishing apps to the Apple App Store requires an Apple developer license. This costs $99 per year. A Google Play Developer license is $25 (one-time fee). A Windows Phone aStore individual license costs $19 (annually) and a company license costs $99 (annually). It is also possible to use our AppMachine Windows Phone Store account.
There are no additional hosting costs. This only changes if AppMachine’s fair use policy, as described on the Website and/or in the Terms of Service, is violated.
Are app updates handled automatically?
Yes, updates due to security problems or to support a new iOS or Android OS will happen automatically. Additional updates to your app will need to be done manually.
Who owns the app?
You build the app, you add the content, and you’re responsible for that content. You can also charge money for the app. The money will be transferred to you by Apple and Google.
When will I be billed?
Building your app is free, which means you will have full access to the AppMachine website to build and fine-tune your app until it is ready for publishing. You will not be charged until you submit your app to the app stores. All billing is processed through Just Host.
Note: Because you are able to fully create and test your app prior to publishing, AppMachine is non-refundable upon payment.
When is an app billed as Plus or Pro?
How long will it take for my app to be published to the App store(s).
iPhone apps will be reviewed by Apple within 8 - 10 business days. Android apps will be available in the Google Play Store after 2 - 3 business days.
Can I get a copy of my source code?
No, the source code is proprietary information and cannot be released. You are paying for a license to use their source code to build your app, and not the source code itself.
If I add or remove a brick from my app, changing it from Pro to Plus (or vice-versa), how will I be charged?
AppMachine’s current payment provider does not support changing tiers. They are switching to a new payment provider and will be working with Endurance to provide upgrade/downgrade options in the future.
How do I cancel?
There are no cancellation fees, so you can cancel your app at any time. Contact the Billing Department and we will be happy to help you. Canceling your subscription effectively sets it to expire at the end of your current term.
AppMachine app requires an active subscription to be kept live in the stores. Once the subscription has been cancelled and the active subscription period has expired, the app will be made unavailable in the stores.
After my account expires, how long is my app data retained? Will my app still be there if I come back a year later? 2 years later?
Once your subscription has expired, the app will be deleted from the app stores and disabled on all phones. The data will be retained on the Designer indefinitely, allowing you to renew and reactivate the app at your leisure.
Where can I find information about how to build my app?
Visit AppMachine Academy to find everything you need to get started with their app builder: http://www.appmachine.com/academy
For more Frequently Asked Questions, view the FAQ here: www.appmachine.com/faq