Just Host Web Hosting Help
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Resetting the SSL certificates for your server's services
Resetting the Certificates for your Server's Services
- Login to WHM. To see how to login to WHM, please see: VPS or Dedicated - How to login in to WHM
- In the search field, located in the upper left hand side of the page, enter Manage Service SSL Certificates
- Choose the Manage Service SSL Certificates tool.
- To the right of the expiring certificate, click Reset Certificate
- Click the Proceed button, in the confirmation window.
WHM will now install a newly generated Self Signed SSL Certificate for the select service.
Recommended Help Content
How to manage the SSL used for cPanel login through the WHM
To help with installing an SSL certificate for an account on a dedicated server through the WHM
How to setup name servers for multiple cPanel accounts.
Knowledgebase Article 112,184 views tags: accounts custom dedicated multi multiple nameservers server servers
Related Help Content
This article will explain how to restart the email related services on a Dedicated or VPS server. This may be useful if you are experiencing trouble with your email.
How to add a new SSL certificate for your different WM services.
This article will explain some common causes for 500 errors on Dedicated or V.P.S servers.
This article will explain how to disable SSLv3 on a VPS or Dedicated server. This can help you avoid issues with vulnerabilities in SSLv3.
This article will explain how to restart your Dedicated or VPS server.
How to install Java in a dedicated server.
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel