Just Host Web Hosting Help
How to edit PHP Configuration
In the event you need to edit your PHP on your VPS or Dedicated server, you will need to access the WHM in order to do so. Editing the php.ini will not help you.
- Log into your WHM: How to Access the WHM
- Once in the WHM go to the search bar, in the top left, and type PHP.
- Then go to PHP Configuration Editor
- If the setting you would like to modify can not be found in Basic Mode, Click on Advanced Mode to get the full list, such as post_max_size
- When you are done go to the bottom and click Save.
Knowledgebase Article 47,651 views bookmark
sharetags: dedicated php root vps whm
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
PHP vs PHP single php.ini vs PHP with FastCGI
How do I change the PHP environment for my site with php.ini?
How can I adjust the php settings specifically for an Addon Domain?
Related Help Content
This tutorial will help you be able to install the PHP PECL package APC. (Alternative PHP Cache)
Changing PHP versions, load custom Apache mods, and other Apache/PHP customizations
How to Access the System Console --- VPS and Dedicated
Explanation of the cause of the warning and how to remove it.
This article will explain how to add a PHP handler to your .htaccess files. This is useful if you want to customize the version of PHP that runs your PHP files.
I am trying to edit my web page and I have no idea how to? I need to know how to go into the site and fix it. My webpage has a error in the first paragraph. I don't know how to fix it? Can you help?
How do I configure Dreamweaver MX for PHP and MySQL?
Knowledgebase Article 85,457 views tags: php