Just Host Web Hosting Help
Changing the Password for a Resold Account
This article will explain how to reset the password of a customer's hosting account. These instructions only apply to the customer or resold accounts on a Reseller Hosting account. If you need to reset the password for your hosting account, please see our article How to Reset your Control Panel password.
Changing The Password
- Log in to your Just Host control panel.
- Click the reseller subtab from the navigation menu that stretches across the top of your screen.
- Under the reseller management tools section, click the WHM icon.
- In the menu to the left under Account Functions, click Password Modification.
- Select the account users or domain name. You may also click All to view all the accounts.
- Type your New Password and Confirm Password.
- Once your password has been set, click the Change Password button.