Just Host Web Hosting Help
View All Email Accounts From Main Email Account
As a work around you can login to a regular email account and setup Horde to fetch emails from other accounts via POP3/IMAP:
- From within Horde click on Options at the top of the page.
- Under the section Message Options click on Fetch Mail.
- Click on Edit your preferences for accessing other mail accounts.
- Click Create a New Account
- Select IMAP/POP3 Mail Servers from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the Form:
- Account's name: (This can be anything you'd like to enter)
- Protocol: change to IMAP
- Username: full email address you want to Fetch mail from (email@example.com)
- Password: The password for the email address you are checking
- Server: mail.yourdomain.com (This can be set to 'localhost' if the email account is on the same server)
- Remote Mailbox: Inbox
- Local Mailbox: Inbox(or, choose one of the folders you created in the 1st section of this tutorial)
- Check the first 2 boxes, Get only new messages and Mark messages as seen
- Click SAVE
Recommended Help Content
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name
This article outlines how to access your email online through Just Host webmail.
Related Help Content
Instructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail
How to setup email on a Blackberry device
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw
Knowledgebase Article 376,770 views tags: email exceeded mailbox outlook quota receive receiving send sender squirrelmail unable
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.
This article explains the steps to set up an email account on your domain.
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password.
Video "How-to" Tutorial 768,317 views tags: account accounts cpanelutilities ftp login publish upload