Just Host Web Hosting Help
Assigning A Dedicated IP Address To A Customer
In November 2014 Just Host announced that it will no longer be accepting new shared Reseller hosting signups. As part of that announcement, Just Host announced a partnership with ResellerClub wherein Just Host is recommending ResellerClub as the hosting partner of choice for Reseller hosting.
To learn more about this change please see: Reseller Hosting Services FAQ
If your customer needs a dedicated IP address this is how you set one up.
Login to your Reseller Account
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Under the Reseller section or tab in cPanel
- Click Dedicated IP Manager
Dedicated IP Manager
- If you have any available Dedicated IP addresses available, you can assign them here based on the username of your customer's account. Note: There is a propagation time for the IP address once its assigned. The standard propagation time for changing an IP address is 6 to 8 hours, and the website can go down during this time.
- If you do not have any dedicated IP addresses to assign, you will need to click the link titled "order dedicated IP's for your customers.".